Sustainable Energy Production
Innovative organizations are now implementing alternative energy sources as a means to stay ahead of the competition. As the world becomes more environmentally conscious, many consumers look for companies that embrace this “green movement”. These same organizations also save a significant amount in energy costs, which in turn provides capital to address other business needs.
Renewable energy is a sustainable way for corporations to meet their energy requirements with a low impact on the environment. Alternative sources of energy offer a multitude of advantages. Renewable energy can potentially cut down your business’ energy costs in the long term and provide a low- maintenance solution to your utility needs. It can also improve its brand or public image, by encouraging eco-conscious customers and clients to work with you and enhance your reputation as a business that cares about the planet.
Commercial Renewable Options
Rooftop/Ground Mount Solar
Current federal, state, and local incentives make adding solar to your building a cost-effective way to add renewables to your portfolio
Some of the advantages:
- Reduce peak load demand charges.
- Lower overall utility cost.
- Sell excess energy back to the grid.
- Move forward sustainability initiatives.
Renewable Energy Credits
Renewable energy credits (RECs) represent the energy generated by renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind power facilities. This is a way for organizations to add renewable energy to their portfolio when a physical asset is not possible.
- Promote your organization’s commitment to sustainability.
- Offset your carbon footprint.
- Support your local renewable energy market.
Community solar is when a local solar facility is shared by multiple community subscribers. These participants receive a credit on their electricity bills that represent their share of the power produced.
- Energy cost savings.
- No cost to participate.
- Help bring clean energy to your community.
From the smallest retail parking site to massive fleet charging infrastructure, we help our clients navigate the concept, design, and implementation of their site. EV charging is highly business-specific and can be driven by various needs and requirements.
Advantages of Adding Solar
Reduced Operating Costs
The potential for savings potential for many solar sites can be significant.
- Federal, state, and local incentives
- Reduced average cost of electricity
- Sell excess energy back to the grid
- Improves cash flow
Adding Green To Your Portfolio
There are many different ways to introduce green energy to your overall energy footprint.
- Elevate your brand as a green company
- Minimize carbon footprint
- Diversify your energy use
Support Your Local Community
Adding solar to your company portfolio can help your local community in many ways.
- Create jobs and stimulate the economy
- Reduced environmental risks
- Less service interuptions